My client is a leading Manufacturing Organisation based in County Down.
They are presently seeking to appoint an experienced Trainer, to join the existing HR team of two.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either an established Training Manager, or aspiring Training Specialist, seeking to take the next step in their career, assuming responsibility for the Training function of the business.
- Management of Training the department
- Development of Company Training Plan and Strategy
- Writing, delivering and/or sourcing training for managers and supervisors in Leadership skills
- Training needs analysis, writing work instructions and assessments to end delivery of training for all staff.
- Ensuring that all personnel are adequately trained for the positions in which they are placed
- Developing and maintaining a skills matrix for each member of staff to develop their skills, and provide goals to work towards for motivation and retention
- Communicating with all staff in order to motivate and develop staff to improve staff retention and business success
- Liaising with HR department in terms of recruitment to ensure there are adequate staff numbers to meet skills matrix needs.
- Daily reporting of Training KPIs to Daily Operations Meeting
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a Training role
- Experienced in delivering training for large organizations with the ability to transfer skills to a group and/or individuals
- High level of energy and enthusiasm with ability to effectively engage an audience and facilitate and inspire discussion
- Self-starter with an exceptional ability to identify behavioural and knowledge gaps and develop training to address them
- Experience in the Manufacturing, FMCG or Retail industry.
On offer is a competitive base salary and company benefits.
This role will offer a great opportunity for personal and professional development, working closely with the HR team to deliver a first class training service to the business.
To apply, please contact Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) at Grafton HR on 07773197121 for immediate consideration and shortlisting or apply via the link
GRAFTON HR - CIPD AWARD WINNERS 2016 - MOST EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT STRATEGY