My client is a global Law firm with Belfast offices located centrally in Belfast.
The Belfast office currently provides an efficient and effective Recruitment Administration service to the London Resourcing and Graduate recruitment teams' processes. There is currently a team of 7 Recruitment Administrators and 2 Recruitment Specialists in Belfast, reporting to the Recruitment Administration Team Leader.
They are currently seeking to add to their recruitment team with the appointment of a Recruitment Administrator on a 12 month FTC.
To provide an exceptional recruitment administration service to the Specialist teams in London.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing and tracking vacancies via the e -recruitment system (i-Grasp).
- Scheduling of interviews, both candidates and panel members.
- Providing on boarding support, preparing documents for offer of employment, arranging induction, and first day letters.
- Working proactively with the recruitment teams in London to ensure a robust administration service is provided.
- Dealing with candidates queries via the central recruitment telephone line and email service.
- Provide support for ad hoc administration activities as required by the Team Leader.
- 6 - 12 months in a recruitment related role (resourcing, administrative support or direct recruitment)
- Knowledge of i-Grasp or an applicant tracking system would be desirable
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages.
£18k + attractive competitive company benefits and working conditions
To apply, please contact Richard at Grafton HR ON 07773197121 for immediate consideration and shortlisting