HR Assistant - Manufacturing client
Grafton HR is delighted to be exclusively representing an expanding manufacturing organisation based in County Antrim, presently seeking an experienced HR Assistant. The company have plans to expand over the next 3 years, therefore this is an exciting time to join the organisation, providing a great opportunity for any HR professional to continue their development.
As HR Assistant, your role will involve a combination of HR generalist and administration duties, with a particular focus on recruitment, training, communication and employee engagement.
The HR Assistant will have responsibility for various key projects, including full autonomy for recruitment due to the companies projected expansion. You will also be expected to support the delivery of learning and development activities on site, with relevant supporting and delivering of courses to up-skill managers.
The successful candidate will be also assist with staff payroll, including bonus monitoring, overtime monitoring and any payroll queries. While employee relations won't be a major focus of the role, the HR Assistant will be expected to complete welfare meetings, investigations, disciplinary meetings and grievances when required.
The right fit
- CIPD qualified - Associated of Chartered Member
- 2 years Generalist HR experience in a fast paced HR environment
- Sound working knowledge of employment and equal opportunity legislation, with experience of providing employment law advice to line managers
- Experience of co-ordination and delivery of high volume recruitment activity
- Experience in training needs analysis, evaluation, training design & development and training delivery.
To apply for this newly created opportunity, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693 or send you CV email@example.com.