Grafton HR is delighted to be representing our client, a leading manufacturing organisation based in Mid Ulster, with the recruitment of a HR Officer to cover maternity leave.
Well recognised within their industry, the organisation has been established for over 40 years ago with a workforce in excess of 400 staff, providing products throughout the UK to a range of both commercial and residential customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high commercial, fast paced organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- All recruitment and selection duties to include advertising jobs, responding to enquiries, short-listing, co-ordinating the selection process in conjunction with line managers and drawing up job offers.
- Administration of all HR-related documentation
- Maintaining all fair employment monitoring information to ensure that it is up-to-date and accurate for the annual monitoring return.
- Recording and monitoring staff turnover information and associated reports.
- Organising, monitoring and recording, training and development within the company, liaising with the appropriate divisional directors to ensure all staff requirements are met.
- Supporting the HRD to achieve the HR & Development team's strategic objectives, by working on a range of different HR projects.
- Providing advice and guidance to managers and staff on employment legislation as and when required.
- Providing advice and support on all employee relations issues for management, in terms of disciplinary, capability and grievance matters.
- 2 years HR Generalist experience, preferably within the manufacturing industry
- Degree educated
- CIPD qualified
- Strong knowledge around Northern Ireland employment legislation
- Employee relations experience
- Comprehensive IT skills
On offer is a competitive base salary + benefits
The opportunity to join a leading company with a strong and highly supportive HR team, that will offer real career development and exposure in a fast paced commercial business.
To apply, please speak to Ryan Calvert at Grafton HR for immediate consideration on 07725825693 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Grafton - CIPD NI Award Winners 2016 - Most Effective Recruitment Strategy