HR Shared Services Manager
Leading FMCG organisation
Grafton HR is delighted to be assisting our highly prestigious FMCG client, with the key appointment of a HR Shared Services Manager.
The role holder will be responsible for the management of all human resource operational activities in both NI and ROI. They will ensure the effective delivery of HR processing; and provide a joined up, engaging and customer focused service centre working to defined SLAs. Key accountabilities will include managing a team to deliver all people systems and services, managing payroll and benefits process and providing key metrics and reports to shape business performance.
This is a dynamic role to be a strategic organisation and culture change partner to the Managing Director and leadership team within our Northern Ireland business. As a member of the Northern Ireland Management Team, this role will be to contribute to the development and implementation of an effective HR strategy which is aligned with the NI business strategy and is in keeping with the long term vision and values of the company.
- CIPD qualified
- HR experience in a Shared Services environment
- Minimum 5 years previous experience (HR Manager or above) within a Human Resource function
- Proven project management skills and significant success in process design
- Substantial experience of reviewing, redesigning and implementing high volume transactional HR processes
- Demonstrable experience of Benefits management
- Previous experience of CORE, PAMS or similar HR information system
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to forge effective working relationships at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic and fast moving environment coupled with the ability to move effectively between strategy and implementation
- Strong influencing skills
- Good listening skills
- A 3rd level qualification in related subject
- Previous HR experience gained within a retail/wholesale/multi-site environment
- Knowledge of ROI employment legislation
This is an opportunity to join one of Northern Irelands key employers, offering highly competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply, please speak to Ryan on 07725825693 or apply through email on firstname.lastname@example.org.