Grafton HR is pleased to be representing a leading professional services organisation based in Belfast City Centre as they seek to appoint a HR Projects Officer on an initial fixed term contract of 12 - 18 months.
As HR Officer, you will be the first point of contact for various HR matters, including recruitment and selection, payroll, ER issues, benefits and company policies. The role will also involve various projects, including salary bench marking, equality monitoring and the implementing of HR systems.
- End to end recruitment for a business region
- Preparation of all types of employee correspondence and contracts
- Advise and support on ER issues
- First point of contact for all HR benefit queries
- Provide input to payroll on employee changes
- Participate in pan business HR project
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the HR function
- Search for and screen for CVs, liaising closely with hiring managers and recruiters on the requirements of the role.
- Lead the pre-employment screening process
- Schedule and participate in interviews where required
- Prepare or approve contracts and offer letters for all new starters
- Undertake employee induction either face-to-face or via video-conference
- Drafting acknowledgement of resignation letters and processing annual leave and outstanding costs accordingly
- Conduct exit interviews, analyse trends and make recommendations
- Process monthly employee changes ensuring payroll is updated
- Manage all first point of contact benefit queries, managing to the point of solution
- Research new benefits and actively look to improve the management of the benefit information
- Ensure data is regularly maintained
- Run reports for management
- Actively monitor the data stored on the system to ensure it is correct and up to date
- Manage employee relations issues
- Liaise with third party bodies as appropriate, including Occupational Health and employment law advisors, to provide an appropriate HR service
- Advise line managers of appropriate procedure on a wide range of HR matters
To apply for this role, it is essential you possess the following:
- Degree educated
- CIPD (Level 7) or working towards it
- 2 years HR generalist experience, ideally within a fast paced environment
- Previous experience of working within a global professional services organisation
- Experience of implementing HR systems
Competitive package and benefits with the opportunity to work closely with the Senior HR team offering career development in a Global HR role.
To apply for this role, please call Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) at Grafton HR on 07773197121 or send your CV to email@example.com