Our client, a large Public Sector organisation is currently sourcing an HR Resourcing Consultant to join their team
Role: HR Resourcing Consultant
Hours of Work: 20/week
Rate of Pay: Weeks 1-12 £10.50/hr Week 13+ £17.21
Duration: until 31st March 2018
- The post holder will be responsible for contributing to the development and delivery of objectives and overseeing the management of the day to day operational aspects of recruitment schemes and related activity.
- The post holder will be responsible for the promotion of judicial opportunities plus the administration of recruitment schemes which seek to appoint or recommend individuals for appointment. They will also promote high levels of customer service at all times. The main duties associated with this aspect of the role include:
- Assisting in the promotion of opportunities via website content, outreach events, hard and soft publications
- Administration of Schemes
- Progressing their business area to the highest standard and ensure staff under their responsibility meet objectives
- Positively influencing effective working relationships with users including applicants, professional bodies and other government departments etc.
- Contributing to the implementing of policies and procedures to facilitate effective appointments and renewals.
- Managing and invigilating at assessment centres and shortlisting tests.
- Co-ordinating completion of all documents associated with appointment schemes and the renewal process.
- Reporting on the planning and organisation of work associated with appointment schemes and unexpected areas of work.
- Co-ordinating the pre-appointments checks procedures for applicants.
- Maintaining, analysing and reporting on Equality Monitoring Data, feedback and applicant satisfaction surveys to help measure success against statutory remit.
- Responsible for the setting, monitoring and reporting on the budget of the scheme.
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Post-Graduate Diploma, or an equivalent qualification
- Current professional member of the CIPD (i.e. Graduate, Chartered or Chartered Fellow)
- A minimum of 3 years' recent experience of providing expert advice and guidance to managers on Resourcing matters. In particular this must have included the full remit of talent deployment, recruitment and selection
- Experience of designing and assessing competency based assessment centres
- Proven track record of providing fresh and innovative resourcing solutions
- Experience of people management
- Experience of providing a successful and value added HR advisory service to managers
- Comprehensive working knowledge of equal opportunities employment law, particularly in the environment of recruitment, selection and promotion
- Experience of designing and developing relevant HR policies and procedures
- Experience of using HR computerised systems
- Be ICT literate
- CTC clearance is desirable
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Clearance at the cost of £26.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Nixon will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
The deadline for applications will be Friday 22nd Sept 2017