Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary HR Service Assistant to start ASAP until the end of August with possibility of extension
Pay rate: 0-12 weeks £7.05/ £7.50
13+ weeks £8.57
Hours: 36 hours per week Monday-Friday
- EITHER Hold a level 5 qualification in a HR related discipline, PLUS a minimum of one years' recent HR generalist experience.
- Have three years recent HR generalist experience.
Demonstrate recent experience in three of the following five areas:
- Recruitment & Selection
- Employee Relations
- Training & Development
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- A major HR project
- Experience of dealing with highly confidential and sensitive issues.
- Experience of using an HR computerised system.
- Basic knowledge of NI employment law.
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
The post holder will carry out a range of HR administrative tasks which may include any of the following job activities:
- Process advertisements and trawl notices for approval by management.
- Communicate via templates with applicants for employment/promotion/ Leavers at all stages of the selection process.
- Record keeping for all HR transactions and processes.
- Communicate HR information to appropriate staff in the business.
- Organise meetings and take and disseminate minutes of meetings and agendas etc.
- File maintenance of all HR documentation.
- Carry out other duties appropriate to the grade and post as directed.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Enhanced Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £33.00 A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**THE DEADLINE FOR THIS ROLE IS TUESDAY 8TH AUGUST AT 12 NOON**