Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a HR Support Administrator to start ASAP for duration of 3 months
Role: HR Support Administrator
Pay rate: £8.23p/h
Hours: 37 hours per week Monday - Friday
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSE's, Grade C or above (to include English Language and Maths) or equivalent e.g. relevant NVQ Level II
- Minimum of 6 months experience working within a HR / Payroll administrative function. This experience must include:
- Experience of inputting to monthly & weekly payroll to strict deadlines
- Providing advice and support to staff and management on terms and conditions of employment and HR/Payroll policies and procedures
- Liaison with external organisations - HMRC, Pensions bodies, Trade unions, Courts
- Liaison with Internal stakeholders - HR advisors / managers, operational departments, ICT, Finance & Regulation,
- Liaison with external providers, e.g. systems providers, professional services providers
- Hold CIPP Part One or be willing to complete this within 12 months of appointment
- Minimum of 3 months specific experience of using Oracle HR/Payroll modules for payroll processing
- Experience of using reporting tools (e.g. Business Objects, OBIEE)
The post holder will be involved in processing the weekly and monthly payrolls and the maintenance and further development of information management systems and processes relevant to HR services.
Key requirements of the role are -
The HR Support Administrator as part of the HR Support team will provide all necessary administrative support as required to HR management and the business as a whole. This will involve the processing of routine HR Transactions and dealing with line management and employee queries as required.
- support best practice in HR administration and Payroll services
- the provision of accurate and timely management information
- processing the weekly and monthly payroll
Payroll Service Delivery
- Processing of monthly & weekly payrolls to strict deadlines
- Assisting with any discrepancies with Payroll for both weekly industrial and monthly paid non-industrial staff
- Sick Absence - updating system and the necessary paper based records
- Updating equality information and generating equality reports to assist HR management in yearly return to Equality Commission
- Providing an end to end administrative support to HR Advisors and Recruitment Managers including placing of advert, posting application packs, preparing interview packs
- Assisting HR management in the administration of grievances, disciplinary actions etc. through putting together case-files, and note-taking at meetings;
- Creating and updating personnel records both in hard copy and using the ORACLE HR-IT system ensuring maintenance of accurate staff structures within each function;
- Processing resignations, special leave and reference requests;
Project work/ ad hoc tasks
- The above list of duties does not represent an exhaustive list of duties and the HR Administrator may be required to assist with other administrative requirements to support the HR team in performing their role within the company.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Clearance at the cost of £26.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
The deadline for applications will be Friday 18th August at 12pm