HR Business Partner - Manufacturing
Location - County Down
Grafton HR is exclusively representing a leading manufacturer based in County Down, with the appointment of a HR Business Partner job.
The Human Resource Business Partner will manage all HR and Health & Safety functions for the site, operating both operationally and strategically.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business during a period of sustained growth and prosperity offering site HR ownership, support and mentoring from the HRD and competitive salary and benefits package.
- Recruitment and Selection
- Employee relations
- Performance management, Absence management and Disciplinary and grievances.
- Fair Employment return
- Training needs analysis, design & delivery
- Talent pipelining and succession planning
- Promote a culture safety first
- Ensure health and safety complies with statutory and company requirements.
- Report on KPIs
- Hr Project work
The HR Business Partner
- 3 + years exp in a HR Business Partner role within manufacturing
- A third level qualification in a HR, Business or Legal discipline
- Strong NI employment legislation knowledge
- Demonstrable employee relations exp
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment
- Health and Safety qualification
- Chartered membership CIPD
Interested HR Business Partners should forward a CV immediately.
If you would like to discuss this Human Resource Business Partner job in more detail, please contact Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) on 07773197121
If this Human Resource job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in HR, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.
GRAFTON HR - CIPD Northern Ireland HEADLINE SPONSOR 2017