Senior HR Manager - Manufacturing
Location - Antrim
Grafton HR is delighted to be representing a leading manufacturer based in County Antrim, with the appointment of a HR Manager job.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the HR Manager will lead the Human Resources Team, providing professional advice, support and guidance to the Directors, Senior Managers, Managers and Supervisors, on a range of Human Resource and Training initiatives.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative market leader, with well over 20 year's exp at the forefront of their industry. The role will provide personal development and growth, exciting HR project work and the ability to work very closely with the operations team.
- Manage and develop a high performing HR team ensuring an effective and proactive HR service is delivered to the senior management, operational line managers and employees
- Ensure that the Company complies with all aspects of employment legislation
- Advise managers on recruitment and selection, disciplinary & grievance and performance management
- Trade Unions appointee on employee relations issues
- HRIS ownership and development
- Management development training
- Ensure all employees receive Health and Safety training.
- Be a member of the Employee Consultation Forum and Health and Safety Committee
- HR Projects
The HR Manager
- 5 + years' exp in a HR Managers role gained within a commercial business
- Experience of management of an HR team
- CIPD Qualified
- Strong NI employment legislation exp
- Experience of leading negotiations with trade union
Chartered CIPD membership
HR Management exp within manufacturing sector
Interested HR Managers should forward a CV immediately!
If you would like to discuss this Human Resource Manager Job in more detail, please contact Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) on 07773197121
If this Human Resource job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in HR, please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.
GRAFTON HR - CIPD Northern Ireland HEADLINE SPONSOR 2017