Human Resources Assistant, Cork
On behalf of our Client we are seeking to recruit a talented, energetic, bright, and driven HR Assistant to join their Customer Service operations in Cork on a temporary short-term contract.
- Partner with HR Shared Services (HRSS)
- Monitor time and attendance systems or other relevant software applications
- Production of weekly and monthly reports and analysis on key HR data to include absence, attrition and ER data via the in-house management system
- Forge relationships with Operations and Associates to drive positive employee engagement within the site.
- Work with payroll, HRSS and Managers to reduce payroll defects.
- Provide advice and support with regards to employment policies and procedures
- Maintain, manage and regularly audit all manual and electronic personnel files.
- Assist the site and HR Business Partners and HR Manager with HR admin support and assistance.
- Provide a training resource to all new Managers within the Centre
- Assist in the scheduling of and take notes during Investigation, Disciplinary and Grievance meetings
- Assist in the implementation and operation of all HR and Company Policies and Procedures
- Assist with updating company documents as and when necessary to ensure that documents comply with current legislation
- Participate in local site and HR ad hoc projects
- Deliver New Hire Induction
- Support recruiting activities.
- Support employee engagement and employee relations activities.
Basic Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience as a HR Generalist, ideally within a large scale fast-paced Customer Service
- Operations based environment
- A Bachelor's Degree.
- 3+ years' experience in a dynamic and fast paced HR environment.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of HR policies and procedures.
- Employee Relations experience.
- Understanding of Employment Law.
- Ability to build relationships and influence at all levels
- Confident, with the ability to make decisions with good judgement
- Strong communication, project and facilitation skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Advanced MS Office & HR System skills.
Full CIPD (or equivalent) accreditation and evidence of continuing professional development
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link.