Factory Cleaning Operative
Dungannon, Co Tyrone
Located in Granville, Dungannon, our client manufactures and distributes meat products to Supermarkets all over the UK and Ireland. Our client is committed to growing its business, contributing to its local community and developing its people. To grow and get better, not just bigger, requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs.
Hygiene Operatives are required to work on in busy production areas cleaning various machines, trays, walls and floors etc. Working as part of a team.
Hours of work: 4PM - 1AM
- Experience in a similar role preferably in the food industry
- Previous experience using industrial chemicals
- Thorough and conscientious work aptitude
- Willingness to learn, ability to work as part of a team under minimum supervision
- Availability to work flexible working hours including evenings and weekends
- Food hygiene certificate
- Good understanding of English
- £7.50 per hour
- PPE will be provided free of charge
- Staff canteen on site
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Jonny on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com