Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require an ICT Technician to start ASAP until the end of June 2017
Pay rate: 0-12 weeks £7.50
13+ weeks £10.30
Hours: 37 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- In possession of five GCSEs (grade C or above) or equivalent (including English and Mathematics), and
- Have a minimum of one year's relevant experience* of working in an IT support role gained within the last three years and
- Must have a clean, valid UK full driving licence and
- Access to a form of transport.
* Relevant experience is defined as:
- Supporting and administering domain based computer systems utilising Microsoft Windows 7 and above operating systems.
- Troubleshooting and resolving computer hardware / software issues.
- Hands-on experience installing and maintaining computing components.
- Assist with full survey of client IT assets across all sites;
- Assist with client IT asset and data consolidation across all sites;
- Assist with print consolidation across all sites;
- Assist with the diagnosis and resolution of Line of Business IT software and hardware issues across all sites;
- Assist with IT service requesting
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Clearance at the cost of £26.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE TUESDAY 30TH MAY 12 NOON