In House Resourcer
Grafton Recruitment are looking for a talented Recruitment Resourcer to join our established Client delivery team and be part of our vision to be the best. We have an opportunity in one of our key Client Account teams with responsibility for recruitment support across a diverse range of roles and requirements . This is a full time based within our Swords office.
You will have responsibility in the following key areas:
- Candidate Attraction
- Role Fulfilment
- Candidate Management
- Client Engagement
- Client visits
- On boarding and Pre-Employment Screening
- KPI and SLA achievement
- Overall coordination of a busy Resourcing desk
- Contract administration and associated internal and Client support
Please note this list is non exhaustive and additional responsibilities may be required as part of the role.
Essential criteria for the role:
- 7 GCSES at grades A-C or equivalent (Junior Certificate) including English and Maths
- 12 months' recruitment or recruitment administration experience
- Using computer databases
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link.