Our client in the Ballymena area are looking to recruit a Human Resource Business Support Officer for a temporary role. To assist in the efficient administration of the HR function
£9.44 per hr
Must be Enhanced Cleared
To assist in the efficient administration of the HR function
- A minimum of 4 GCSEs or equivalent @ grades A-C, including English Language and Maths plus a recognised IT/Word Processing qualification.
- 4 GCSEs or equivalent @ Grades A - C including English Language and Maths plus 6 months' experience inputting data/word processing.
- Have a minimum of 1 year's experience of working in an office environment within the last 5 years with duties including word processing, inputting data, filing, making/answering telephone calls and at least one of the following note taking or records management
- Have a minimum of 6 months' experience of working in an office environment within the last 5 years with duties including filing making/answering telephone calls and at least one of the following note taking or records management plus a recognised IT/ word processing qualification.
- 6 months experience of using spreadsheets, databases, email, word processing and internet within the last 5 years.
- Applicants must hold a CIPD certificate or equivalent level 3 qualification in HR
- Applicants must have been employed within the HR function for 12 months during the last three years within a generalist role to inlcude at least 2 of the following:
- Employee Resourcing
- Employee Relations
- Employment Law
- Training and Development
- Proven ability to communicate confidently, clearly and concisely both orally and in writing, with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- A high level of competence in the use of current IT packages, in particular the Microsoft Office suite
- Proven ability to extract relevant information from a database, collate and present in appropriate format
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and also to work on your own initiative, taking personal responsibility for work while maintaining a focus on detail and accuracy and producing work of a high quality
- Proven ability of working to meet strict deadlines and to achieve agreed department target
ONLY THOSE WHO MATCH THE CRITERIA WILL BE SHORTLISTED