Grafton Technology are currently recruiting for an Information Security Manger
Working with our client who has almost 4 decades based in NI, they are a local company who have grown significantly over the years and continue to do so.
The Information Security Manager is expected to gain a thorough understanding of the business and
define the information security (including Cybersecurity) roadmap for the organisation in line with
best practice and corporate policies. You will be a key contributor to the creation of an embedded information security culture within the organisation.
- Manage security risk by analysing assets, threats, vulnerabilities and exposures, and recommending cost-effective countermeasures to reduce the likelihood and impact of adverse occurrences.
- Monitor security activities and oversee the application of specified security standards e.g. ISO 27001
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of all the requirements for PCI DSS compliance and associated future iterations of standards
- Work with IT to develop and test full disaster recovery plans for critical systems and applications
- Implementing company strategy within IT
- Formulation of Information Security Strategy
- Understanding of concepts and technologies behind firewall, logs correlation, IDS/IPS, APT, anti-virus/malware, content filtering, WAF, CDN, encryption, wireless networking, vulnerability management and mobile device management
- An excellent communicator who has the ability to communicate security-related concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience of risk management and auditing
- Third level qualification in IT or an IT-related discipline
If this sound like the right challenge for you, reach out to Dominic in the strictest confidence on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.