Our client in the Ballymoney area are looking to recruit an Information Team Leader to join their team.
37.5hrs per week
The post holder will play a key role within the Information & Records Department by ensuring:
- the provision of quality information to a range of users;
- the provision of specialist advice in the use of information and information systems and in the analysis/interpretation of data;
- best use and continual development of existing information systems;
- best use of technology to streamline information extraction;
- day to day management of teams within the department
Applicants must possess:
Degree in an ICT Discipline, Mathematics, Business Studies, Finance or other discipline where there is an element of Information or ICT
2 years experience in Information/Information
HND/HNC in an ICT Discipline, Mathematics, Business Studies, Finance or other discipline where there is an element of Information or ICT
3 years experience in Information/Information management
5 years experience in Information/Information management
In addition to the above candidates must also have:
- GCSE Mathematics and English Language (Grade A-C) or recognised equivalent qualification.
- 2 years staff management experience
- 2 years practical experience of the Microsoft Office suite of Programmes (or similar equivalent) such as, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access
Only those applicants who state clearly on their application form that they have the required level of qualification/experience will be considered for interview.
For a full description, please call the Ballymena Branch on 02825642699