We have a new and exciting opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Consultant to join a leading NI information technology services company serving their high profile clients.
We are working in partnership with this Market Leading service provider to find a highly motivated and experienced Infrastructure Consultant who is able to deliver a world class level of technical support to large enterprise customers through virtualisation support services. This role entails excellent technical knowledge of cloud technologies in order to design, deliver and support high quality cloud solutions using public or hybrid cloud technology.
You will have an extensive background in providing support to large corporate infrastructures using mainly Microsoft Desktop Virtualisation technologies. Ideally we are looking for someone with strong Windows Server 2008/2012 experience (3 years + hands on).
Your role will consist of successfully delivering operational managed services and chargeable change work. You will drive the continuous improvements of implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences. A typical day will consist of support, administration, project work, new deployments and installations with VMware and other technologies, optimising the company's infrastructure as they continue to grow.
- Strong Active Directory experience
- Strong Windows Server 2008/2012 experience
- Strong MS Exchange experience
- Perform upgrades to client infrastructure with the latest cloud based solutions.
- 3rd line support for Microsoft Azure related issues
- Strong network skills including TCP/IP, Cisco switching/VLAN/IP routing
- Strong background of Enterprise Infrastructure; such as, VMWare, Hyper-V
- Full current UK driving licence and own transport
- Experience with Public Cloud Technology - MS Azure, Office 365, EMS or AWS
- MCSE or MCITP qualified or equivalent experience
If you believe you are the right person for this role apply now! You will have the opportunity to explore new, emerging technologies and help shape the technical environment.
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890242824.