We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Network Infrastructure Consultant to join a leading Northern Irish information technology services company serving their high profile clients.
We are working in partnership with this Market Leading service provider to find a highly motivated and experienced IT Network Consultant who is able to design, install and configure network deployments to large enterprise customers.
You will have an extensive background of networking concepts and their application in real life deployments, including the configuration of layers 2 and 3 switching, firewall policy design, network security and load balancing.
Your role will consist of successfully delivering operational managed services and chargeable change work. You will drive the continuous improvements of implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
* CCNA Certified
* Familiarity with a range of vendor product network product lines, including Cisco, Dell, HP, Meraki. Palo Alto etc.Strong MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010 experience
* Hands on experience in the installation and setup of new network deployments
* Network design - including IP address management
* Ability to capture network traces and analyse packet captures to identify issue root causes
* Build and design solutions for clients in response to requirement specifications
* Previously held SC Security Clearance
* CCNP qualified or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of F5, NetScaler, Juniper product lines
If you believe you are the right person for this role apply now!
You will have the opportunity to explore new, emerging technologies and help shape the technical environment.
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890242824.