Grafton Technology is currently working with one of Ireland's fastest growing ICT Services and Support Company. They are expert technology providers of Microsoft Cloud solutions and Office 365 as well as IT infrastructure experts to both the private and public sector.
Over the last 5 years they have went from strength to strength, winning consecutive Microsoft Partner awards in 2012, 2013 & 2014 and have topped the leader-boards in delivery of Microsoft Cloud Solutions for Western Europe.
There is now an excellent opportunity for a Infrastructure Engineer to work within their expanding projects team. You will be providing support in both a remote capacity, as well as some on-site work to resolve a number of technical issues, such as server issues / networking / deployment of Office 365 installations
- Onsite and remote maintenance of client server infrastructure(AD, Exchange, Backup Solutions, Server Patching)
- Liaise with customers and provide information to aid them in their day-to-day IT related activities
- Provide the customer with remote technical support and act as their technical liaison
- Support a contracted range of hardware and software products and to assist the account team leader in the delivery of outstanding levels of customer service
- Perform daily backup monitoring and escalating any issues to the Service Support Manager
- A fundamental technical understanding of Microsoft Technologies including Server 2008 / 2012, Active Directory and Exchange 2010/2013
- Experience working for a Managed Services Provider as a 2nd/3rd line support would be a plus
- Experience of working in a virtual environment (VMware or Hyper V)
- Office 365 - Experience of installation, configuration and migration.
- Firewall and security appliance experience
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.