Grafton Technology are currently working with a locally owned MSP in the greater Belfast area for the provision of an Infrastructure Support Engineer. We have successfully placed a number of IT engineers in this company with great feedback and the company has worked hard to ensure there are good training opportunities for engineers to progress.
They are certified as a Microsoft Partner and Small Business Specialists, with proven strengths in Network Infrastructure, Business Intelligence and Business Desktop Deployment. Their team of engineers are all Microsoft Certified Professionals in a variety of disciplines
They have developed a dedicated technology lab to assist engineers in achieving Microsoft accredited certifications and the positions are best suited to engineers who like a full 360 infrastructure role of server and network based projects, on-site visits and remote support.
- Remote and onsite support for a range on clients across Northern Ireland - troubleshooting hardware and software problems and providing assistance in troubleshooting network problems
- Provide front line troubleshooting for specialist applications
- Client support activities to include, answering the telephone, responding to emails. Using the service desk system to track queries and following procedures for resource allocation, peripheral support, sales and distribution of software
- Microsoft Certifications
- A minimum of 4 years demonstrable 2nd/3rd line support experience in a similar role
- Experience supporting and maintaining all versions of Windows Server through to 2012 R2
- Installation, imaging and maintenance of Windows Client
- Experience working with VMware or Hyper V virtualised solutions
- Management of network equipment
- Office 365 - Exchange, SharePoint
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your cv via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890242824.