Grafton Technology is exclusively working with one of NI's Managed Service Providers for the provision of an Infrastructure Support Engineer.
This IT Company has one of the best client portfolios in the local area and are genuinely a good company to work for. This is a good long term, solid career move for an experienced engineer who likes to engage directly with SME clients.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience of supporting VMWare & Hyper-V Virtualisation Deployments with experience in HP & IBM Hardware.
* SBS / Essentials / Standard / Datacentre server deployments
* Designing & implementing new virtualised solutions for customers with multiple sites in NI, Ireland & Rest of UK with remote support for satellite offices further abroad.
* Office 365 migrations
* Small Business solutions right up to multisite AD deployments in multiple countries
* Multisite Veeam backup solutions
* Proven Track record in troubleshooting IT issues
* Experience of working at an installation & configuration level with Windows Server 2008/2012
* Exchange 2013
* Virtualisation - Hyper-V, VMware cluster solutions with SANs
* Microsoft Certifications (MCSA Server / Office 365)
* Office 365 Deployments
* HP SAN Experience in Clustered Environments
* Veeam Backup & Replication
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.