Senior Management Accountant
I am looking for an excellent Interim Management Accountant with post qualification experience. The ideal candidate will be CCAB qualified and have extensive experience of detailed management accounting & budgeting as well as interpretation/communication of financial information along with great all round technical accounting skills.
- Full management accounts preparation experience
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Detailed analysis on all areas of the P&L.
- Investigating and reporting any significant variances and KPIs compared to budget/forecast, prior year and prior period.
- Maintain an effective budgetary control and analysis
- Identify major budget variances, determining the cause of such variations and, where appropriate, making recommendations for corrective action
- Assess and aim to improve appropriate accounting policies and procedures
- Month end reporting and analysis of financial information
- CCAB Qualified accountant or equivalent
- Extensive Management Accounting and P&L Analysis
- Proven ability to evaluate and improve on processes and procedures
- Advanced Excel skills including Vlookups, Macros, Formulae, Pivot Tables etc
- Experience of working with both financial and non-financial managers
- Significant experience working with financial systems and processes
- Internal controls experience
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a pressurised environment