Great opportunity to join a leading multinational located in Dublin West. Their internal audit function plays a critical part in business performance and the successful candidate will report to the Company Secretary.
- Preparation and management of the audit plan
- Planning, preparation and effective delivery of audits within timelines
- Undertaking audits of both financial and operational risks
- Demonstrating high standards of audit work
- Communication of findings and practical recommendations both verbally and in written form with management
- Monitoring of external and internal business environment
- Performing reviews to fulfil management requests
The successful candidate will assess whether internal controls are fit for purpose and functioning correctly, you will evaluate emerging opportunities and assess deficiencies.
The candidate :
- Qualified ACA/ACCA (Big 4) and 2 years + PQE
- Strong technical background - Audit and IFRS compliance
- Experience/knowledge of SAP
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Skills in performance improvement and efficiencies within an internal audit environment
Please apply with your up to date CV below to be considered for this position.
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.