Internal Recruiter - Belfast - Global Private Sector Organisation
Grafton HR is excited to be recruiting on behalf of a global organisation, with multiple sites throughout Northern Ireland.
Due to increased recruitment requirements across the business, they have a requirement for an experienced Internal Recruiter to join the busy Belfast recruitment team on an initial interim basis.
As an Internal Recruiter, you will act as a key contact for all end to end recruitment across the organisations sites in Northern Ireland, pro-actively delivering an effective recruitment service. The successful candidate will also be expected to build close working relationships with internal stakeholders; ensuring candidates hired not only have the correct skillset, but culturally fit with the team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the candidate pipeline by implementing effective sourcing strategies.
- Responsible for quality of the prospective candidates that are presented to the hiring managers for open requisitions.
- Manage and lead the selection process alongside hiring managers, including shortlisting, interviewing and assessing of candidates.
- Develop and maintain effective relations with the Shared Service Team and recruitment agencies delivering the recruitment services as appropriate.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with local recruitment policies & processes.
- Track candidate process and minimise time to hire through driving the candidate pipeline.
- Understand and use the candidate database and ensure up to date data management of recruitment applications by Hiring Managers at all times.
- Previous recruitment experience, which should include the following:
- Volume hiring
- Sourcing candidates
- Competency based interviewing
- Providing advice and guidance to hiring managers.
- Full clean driving licence
- Ideally internal recruitment experience
- Ideally degree educated, with experience of using an applicant tracking system
- £13 - £14 per hour
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693 or email your CV to email@example.com