Internal Recruitment Consultant
2-3 month temporary position
Our client, an award winning technology organisation based in Belfast, is presently seeking to recruit a temporary Internal Recruitment Consultant due to increased workload.
The primary focus of this role is to act as a key contact for all recruitment activity in the Belfast office, with full responsibility for the recruitment lifecycle. The successful candidate will be expected to work to tight deadlines, ensuring the strict recruitment standard is applied at all times.
The roles will be technology based, with a combination of high level technical roles, as well as lower level graduate positions. As a result, previous experience of IT / Technical recruitment, or managing high volume graduate recruitment campaigns would be desirable.
At present, there is a heavily workload, therefore the successful candidate will be expected the hit the ground running.
- Minimum of 2 years recruitment experience, either in a dedicated recruitment role or as part of a larger HR team
- Experience of recruiting for technical skillsets
- Experience of managing high volume recruitment campaigns
- Experience of utilising social media as a recruitment tool
- IT recruitment experience
- Managing graduate recruitment campaigns
To apply, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion around the role, please call Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693.