International Russian Customer Service Advisor
Grafton Belfast are delighted to announce an exciting opportunity to join one of the worlds largest online retailers as an International Russian Customer Service Advisors. You will be responsible for working within the English and International customer service team to deal with incoming emails and phone queries while offering technical support.
- Dealing with incoming email and phone enquiries form designated customers in the most friendly and efficient way
- Completing and processing customer orders/enquiries, offering technical and general advice about the products our clients sell.
- Sharing the voice of the customer with all the various departments
- Delivering a High level of customer satisfaction through adherence of quality scoring matrix
- Completing translations for marketing and customer communication purposes
- Any other duties required by management.
Hours of Work:
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm
- Fluent in written and spoken Russian
- Minimum of 4 GCSE's including Maths and English ( Or Equivalent)
- Minimum 6 months experience with an administration, customer service or sales environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you feel you have excellent customer service skills and are looking for an exciting opportunity please send me you CV below or call Katie Doyle at 02890 895824