Acting on behalf of our client, a major FMCG business, Grafton Recruitment are seeking an experienced Inventory Controller on a permanent basis.
Joining a sizeable stock control team, the Inventory Co-ordinator will be responsible for managing inventory related administration duties, including:
- Execute inventory control measures to ensure the company minimises stick holding and maximises stock system and paperwork accuracy.
- Work closely with external warehouses to ensure goods receipting of stock and goods issue of orders are carried out.
- Produce daily reports to ensure key areas of the stock are controlled and any discrepancies addressed and resolved
- Reconciliation of invoices from customers
- Occasional travel to England may be required for stock taking
Suitable candidates will be experienced in stock control and have strong SAP skills. Previous experience in the FMCG sector is highly desirable.
To apply for this role please send your CV via the link below. Alternatively, you can contact Tracey Murphy on 028 90895 824 for further information.