Invoice Processor x3 - Belfast - £7.20 per hour
In partnership with a global manufacturing client of ours, we are currently seeking a number of temporary Invoice Processors for long-term temporary assignments at their Belfast facility.
- Clear invoices, redirect invoice grief in workflow management tool, handle credit/debit requests and reversals
- Handle Grief emails to ensure resolution quickly
- Support business with any discrepancy issues they have
- Any other activities required
- 4 GCSEs grade C or above or equivalent, including English and Maths or NVQ level 2 in Business Admin or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months experience invoice processing/administrative role in a target driven environment
- Proficient in English (written & oral)
- Proficient in French or Polish
For further information please contact Craig on 02890323333, or submit your CV via the link.