Our Client a large Public Sector organisation are currently seeking an Irish Translator who is available immediately.
Role: Irish Translator/Interpreter
Hours of Work: approx 15.5/week
Rate of Pay: £15.82/hr
- To provide a simultaneous interpreting service from Irish to English.
- To provide translation/interpreting services from Irish to English and vice versa in respect of other written and oral material.
- To provide accurate and grammatically correct written reports in Irish.
- To provide general advice in relation to the use of Irish.
- To undertake such other duties as may be required.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Irish and English languages and experience in the Provision of interpreting services from Irish to English and written translations from Irish to English and vice versa.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Clearance at the cost of £26.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Nixon will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
The deadline for applications will be Mon 25th Sept