IT / Data Analyst - Belfast - 6 Month Contract
A leading public sector client based in Belfast has an urgent requirement for an IT / Data Analyst to join the team on a temporary basis. This role is expected to last 6 months, and has an attractive hourly rate of £12.07.
They are looking for someone to perform the following:
- Develop data analysis and present results to executives, answer questions and justify conclusions
- Develop reporting systems and standardise reporting process to increase reporting efficiencies
- Design and manage the implementation of automated solutions
- Manage projects as needed
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in an IT related discipline
- Highly skilled in Excel for reporting
- Working knowledge of SQL and databases
- Working knowledge of Oracle
- Experience with and understanding of IT Infrastructures, processes and projects
For more information, send your CV via the below link, or contact Carol Donnelly on 02890 242824.