Grafton Technology is currently representing a dynamic and growing Microsoft alliance partner who is at the forefront of cutting edge infrastructure technologies.
They specialise in four core solutions - Managed Services, Consulting Services, Microsoft Azure Services and Microsoft System Centre. These services are underpinned by their service centre in Belfast working with customers in Central Government, Health, Defence, Local Government, utilities, industrial engineering and the private sector.
We are working on behalf of this client to appoint Change and Problem Manager. The role will be responsible for managing the ITSM Change process in accordance with their Service management model and ITIL best practice
This position will involve managing multiple projects for Top 200 UK clients.
* Identify changes and improvements designed to meet project aims based on detailed data analysis, consultation with stakeholders, advanced requirements gathering, strong impact analysis, clear definition of business needs and pragmatic value-adding solutions.
* Undertake analysis of Target Operating Models (TOM) and planning transition from 'as is' to future state, conducting end to end process, organisational and system functionality reviews.
* Provide leadership, support and advice to the business and clients in planning and implementing changes.
* Undertake full 'end to end' impact analyses of the changes required.
* Communicate with Stakeholders and Senior Management to keep them up to date with progress, issues and developments in change initiatives.
* Assemble and co-ordinate change teams/resources as required to manage the transition of change in the business, working with operational managers to embed changes within the business.
* Assist with development of Requirement & Functional Specifications, ensuring correct business SME's and stakeholders are consulted.
* Manage implementation, including creation and delivery of new Business Process, Procedures, Organisational changes, communications and Training.
* Ensure changes move seamlessly from project mode to 'business as normal' activities owner by operational teams.
* Demonstrate projects success / impact through analysis.
* ITIL v3 Foundation Certification - Solid understanding of ITIL v3 Best Practices
* 2 years experience and expertise in change management process using ITIL best practice
* 2 years experience Problem Management experience using ITIL best practice
* 2 years experience with ITSM Tools (ServiceManager is a plus)
* Proficient use of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint, Project experience would be useful.
* Certification in Project management skills
* Knowledge of IT end to end Service Delivery
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your cv via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.