We have a new and exciting opportunity for a IT Service Desk Manager to join a leading IT Services Company in the greater Belfast area.
Your role will consist of helpdesk management including staff management, change Request management, client relationship management, account Management, vendor management, internal infrastructure support and ISO Audits.
* Working knowledge of the Microsoft stack of technologies - Windows Server 2008 / 2012, Active Directory, MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010 and Microsoft System Centre suite
* Previous experience of supervising, mentoring and training support teams.
* You will have a track record of delivering customer facing and internal change management activities
* Previously held SC Security Clearance
* ITIL Certification
* Previous experience of working in a fast paced, IT Services environment
If you believe you are the right person for this role apply now!
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally within a dynamic IT Services Company in a fast-paced environment.
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890242824.