IT Manager - 3 Month Contract - Interview's Next Week
Grafton Technology are working alongside a well known public body to recruit a temporary IT Manager.
This position is initially for 3 months until the end of June, but may be extended to September. The purpose of this role is to take over the current IT Manager's responsibilities while he focuses on a separate project. The temporary IT Manager will oversee the IT department in ensuring the smooth delivery of IT support to the organisation, including maintaining and updating systems, solving day to day IT issues and ensuring security and integrity of the IT systems at all times.
You should have experience of the following:
- HND / Diploma / Degree qualified in IT or equivalent
- Experience working with networks in a Microsoft environment e.g. Active Directory 2012, Exchange V2010
- Experience of networking with Cisco technology, TCP/IP, wireless networking and VPN
- Experience of liaising with external service providers
- Experience of managing department resources
- The ability to manage team members through clear direction and guidance, experience of allocating work and developing staff
- Experience of managing customer and user needs through monitoring and maintaining service delivery
The closing date for this role is Tuesday 25th April, with interviews taking place next week.
Contact Carol Donnelly for full information on 02890 242824 / firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your CV via the below link.