Grafton Technology is currently recruiting for a Project Delivery Manager on behalf of our client - a market leading consultancy based in Belfast.
Over the last two years they have grown significantly as they have won a series of major contracts with organisations across the UK and Ireland. What sets them apart from other consultancies is that they have some of the most talented people, including IT engineers, sales professionals, and project managers in Northern Ireland.
The main purpose of this newly created role is ensuring the smooth delivering of projects, ensuring that they are carried out within budget, within scope, on time and to the customer's satisfaction. This will involve the creation of project plans, identifying customer expectations, ensuring that technical documentation is completed and guiding the implementation team through the project life-cycle, ensuring all organisational procedures are adhered to and benefits realised from the implementation of the technology.
- Prince 2 qualification
- Knowledge in numerous solution areas including VMware, Microsoft, Citrix, EMC or Cisco
- Ability to understand complex technical solutions
- Ability to interpret and understand technical notes from the technical teams
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business and customers
- Previous experience of coaching, mentoring, leading and supporting the technical team
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.