IT Support Analyst - 3 Month Contract - Co. Antrim
A leading technology firm with premises across Co. Antrim is looking for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join their Support team on an initial 3 month contract.
As the successful candidate, you will provide 2nd line desktop support to the company's users as follows:
- Respond to, track and update IT issues, including troubleshooting issues to resolution
- Imaging PCs and Laptops, issuing new hardware
- Ensuring a high quality user experience throughout the process
- Keeping with agreed compliance standards, assisting with regular audits
- Escalating high end issues to next level
- Identifying and suggesting areas for improvement in weekly team meetings
- Degree educated in Computer Science or similar IT qualification
- Experienced in Windows 7, XP, Vista, Active Directory, exchange, MS office, VPN
- Knowledge of server / network / storage devices
- Knowledge of Cisco or Webex systems (desirable)
- Driving licence and access to transport for travel between sites
If this sounds like the role for you, send your application via the below link, or call Carol Donnelly on 028902 42824.