Grafton Technology is working with one of Belfast's fastest growing and most respected technology teams in their search for an IT Support Analyst due to expansion. They have a modern office and a fantastic work culture where employees are given great development and progression opportunities.
As a the Support Analyst you will be part of a large team, you will be the initial point of contact for reporting and providing first and second line resolution for IT support calls and requests. The team manages requests for new services and liaises with other areas of IT to resolve issues with existing systems and hardware. You'll handle requests and provide operational first and second line IT technical support to all customers their customer across the UK.
This role will cover five key areas; Infrastructure/ Application Support, Service Support, Service Delivery, Supplier Management and Risk Management.
EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Previous experience of Service Desk operations, to include a good knowledge of IT best practice, industry trends and customer service
- Previous experience resolving incidents ensuring 1st and 2nd line resolution are achieved
- Proven experience in a customer facing role. Proven experience within an IT Support / Service Desk environment
- Previous experience of supporting and administering apps and systems would be a bonus e.g, Citrix, Windows, SCCM
- ITIL Foundation - desirable
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.