Grafton Technology has teamed up with a new Belfast R&D Software FDI to recruit for a number of Support Engineers to join a new and growing team. They have massive plans to grow their IT Support function in Belfast over the next 12 months. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and work with the very best in the local market.
This position has been developed in line with the company's growth strategy and acquisition of new projects. As a Support Engineer it will be your responsibility to collaborate with customer engineers and system integrators to support complex system deployment projects as well as configuring issues in complex, multi-tiered application environments.
From a technical perspective it is expected that you maintain a deep technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers, networking, relational databases, mobile smart devices, Microsoft desktop software, and web technologies.
* Degree in computer science
* Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Operating System, Windows networking, and Windows Server administration, configuration, and management
* Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP networking concepts and configuration, with the ability to troubleshoot system connectivity issues
* MCSE, MCP or MCSA certification is highly desirable, but not required.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server is desirable.
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890323333.