We are working with large public sector organisation who is offering an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic IT Service Manager.
This position is an integral part of the delivery of the business' application portfolio, you will be responsible for the development (via the ITIL methodology) and ongoing maintenance of the IT Service Level Management processes via service level agreements, both internally and externally, to ensure best in class IT services.
It will be your responsibility to represent the IT Department at various working groups, workshops, business project teams to provide technical input and liaise with Operation and Security teams on any identified risk to the organization. The successful candidate will have previous experience of IT Service Management, project delivery, problem solving and decision making.
* A 3rd level IT qualification and a minimum 3 years relevant experience, in a similar role, including similar challenges and responsibilities OR a minimum of 5 years relevant experience, in a similar role, including similar challenges and responsibilities
* A qualification in IT Service Management such as ITIL Foundation for Service Management
* Experience in the provision of support to and implementation of, complex IT systems
* Extensive IT technical knowledge and experience, with supporting all ICT aspects of a business project from design through development, testing, implementation and production to service introduction
* Experience of developing relationships both internal (within the organisation) and external (service delivery organisations or vendors) to deliver appropriate and cost effective ICT services
* Ability to contribute to formulating and implementing policy, develop plans and reviewing and evaluating performance.
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.