Japanese Customer Service & Sales
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking experienced Japanese Native Level Speakers for a number of Customer Service and Sales Agent roles in Dundalk. Our clients are looking for people who are hard-working, motivated, driven and of course fun.
The Call Centre Agent is responsible for answering all nature of calls, 'pre' and 'after' sales calls, as well as taking orders live on the phone. He or she will be assessed by their availability to take calls; their efficiency, their ability to multi-task, and their willingness generate extra revenue by upselling, and an ability to work in a team. Most of the agent's tasks will be actioned on-line using Oracle.
As the Contact Centre Sales Agent you will be required to sell a range of products to existing customers through outbound telephone calling. No cold calling required. In doing so, you will provide customers with an incredible service, whilst establishing long-term customer relationships. This is a nightshift role, shifts are from Sunday to Thursday night, 4 nights per week, 39.5 hours in total, with commission.
- Fluent in Japanese
- 1 years experience in a customer facing role or Minimum of 1 year experience in sales, building relationships with key decision makers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Computer Literate
- Good Team Player
- Willing to do night work
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Must demonstrate ability to work well in a team contributing to the team's goals
- Need to demonstrate good time management, and good housekeeping
- Ability to analyse a problem quickly and resolve it following procedures
- Ability to multitask
- Passionate about deserving customer service and customer expectation
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Huge room for career progression
- Multi-cultural environment
- Great team environment
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
- Attractive relocation package
- Excellent salary - great work is rewarded
- Paid holidays
- First day induction
- Two weeks paid training
- Continuous coaching and mentoring
- Career development program
- Free parking for your car and bike
- Subsidized canteen
- Discounted gym membership
- Staff discount
- Orientation Assistance including Accommodation assistance, revenue, bank account set up
- Multicultural environment
- Sports and Social club
- Weekly payroll
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family
- Amazing employee referral program so you can bring your friends
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Judith Romkes on 01 4505288.