Our client is a dynamic and fast growing telemarketing and research company providing demand generation services to the IT industry.
The main aim of the role is to generate sales leads and help companies become more aware of their IT needs. The role is based in Dublin city centre, close to Jervis luas stop.
The operation is international, covering several time zones and the Japanese speaking agents work from 2pm to 10am Sunday to Thursday.
- Represent the company and brand positively while communicating with all potential clients
- Make professional outgoing calls to prospective clients
- Research and build customer's interest in the services and products available
- Engage the client on calls to share information and conduct surveys
- Gather and record accurate client details
- Maintain and update database as new information is gathered
- Follow-up calls with clients with completing and checking database information
- Complete thorough updates and hand-overs with team-members and team leaders
- Contribute to projects, process improvements, and other duties as required
- Strong Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Third Level Qualification an advantage
- Evidence of success with clients in telemarketing and/or in sales
- Experience in dynamic contact centre work environment an advantage
- Experience working with Microsoft office package i.e. Excel, Word and Outlook
- An enthusiastic and respectful manner with clients
- Clean and confident communication skills
- An ability to listen to the client and judge how to respond helpfully and calmly
- Friendly with an ability to quickly build rapport with the clients
- Target-driven and motivated with a proven track record of success with clients
- Very good computer skills with an ability to use standard office packages
For more information on this Japanese role and other multilingual roles please contact Natalia McCarthy in Grafton recruitment on 01 517 5040