Our client, a large Public Sector organisation are currently recruiting for Jewellery-Making/Silversmith Lecturer who is available immediately.
Role: Jewellery-Making/Silversmith Lecturer
Hours of work: 2. Monday 7pm-9pm
Rate of pay: £14/hr weeks 1-12 £22.37- week13+
Duration: 10 weeks with possible extension
- Teach and actively support learning in a range of subjects and levels within a designated curriculum area in an encouraging and enthusiastic way;
- Prepare and implement schemes of work for relevant teaching programmes and build appropriate lesson plans and learning activities that deliver outstanding learning experiences;
- Prepare, deliver and manage student assessment schedules and profiles, including writing assignments and providing constructive feedback to learners where required;
- Work as a leader or member of appropriate course teams to ensure that learning is maximised and assessment is delivered to the highest possible standard;
- Design and prepare course submissions for validation purposes, including module descriptors, assessment schedules and relevant quality assurance documentation;
- 1 years jewellery-making experience
- Previous lecturing experience desirable
- At least 5 GCSE grade C and above including English and Maths
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Enhanced Access NI Clearance at the cost of £33.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Nixon will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
The deadline for applications will be Wednesday 20th Sept at 12 noon