Junior Information Analyst | 12 month contract | Dublin North
Calling all Microsoft Excel Fans!
I am seeking a candidate with superb MS Excel Skills who love working with numbers. If you have a "head for numbers" and are passionate about translating numbers into insight, this is the role for you.
My client is a Bank in North Dublin and they require a Junior Information Analyst for a 12 month contract
Pay rate is €12.42 per hour with an immediate interview for the right candidate.
- Collate and document Management information requirements (sales and operations metrics)
- Work closely with internal teams regarding requests for information
- Test changes to dashboards
- Produce information packs and reports from various data sources
- Numerate with strong attention to detail
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written English
- Time management - ability to meet strict deadlines
- Stakeholder engagement - ability to work across teams and collaborate
- Knowledge of banking and a contact centre environment (preferred but not essential)
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.