Grafton Technology are currently working with a leading Northern Ireland managed IT provider to recruit a Junior Network Engineer to work in their prestigious offices in Belfast. Over the last 2 years they have successfully expanded their traditional client portfolio to include a number of significant enterprise level contracts with some of the UK and Ireland's top organisations.
We are looking for a Junior Network Engineer to support & deploy network infrastructure as part of a managed services delivery team specialising in network operations. Day to day will involve the daily management and monitoring of core network systems in the Network Operations Centre and Datacentre visits for hardware and software maintenance and installation.
You will be assisting in documenting changes and upgrades and ensuring all the network assets are being properly managed. You'll be hands on, delivering value and solutions for customers; ensuring the continued success of the organisation.
- 3rd Level education or appropriate Vendor certifications (or demonstration of appropriate understanding of networking concepts)
- Willingness to contribute new ideas and help develop and shape the future of products and services
- Driving licence and access to a car for business purposes
- Experience with service provider or enterprise network environments
- Experience or understanding of common routing protocols
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.