Grafton Technology has been exclusively retained by a market leading IT Managed Services provider for the provision of a Telecoms Engineer.
They have established themselves as a leading company in their field, supplying the best service possible. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, from SME's to multinational blue chips.
You'll be responsible for the installation and support of the equipment at customer's premises to ensure effective service within agreed time scales and to the standards required by the company. You will investigate issues, analyse and present options for achieving resolution whilst providing consultancy and appropriate advice and support to customers as required.
In order to be considered for the opportunity, you must provide a CV which demonstrates the following experience:
- 2 years experience in the Telecoms or Networking Space
- Strong customer-facing and troubleshooting skills within the networking domain
- Strong understanding of different vendor products and equipment - Cisco AND/ OR Juniper
- Strong understanding of basic network protocols (TCP/IP, routing, switching, subnets)
- Exposure to network security concepts and principles
- A positive attitude, confident troubleshooting skills, proactive approach to owning your results
- A full driving license
- BONUS: Evidence of continuing personal professional development.
Salary is £20-25k per annum plus company car, mobile phone, laptop, simply health insurance, 33 days leave.
If you want to work in an exciting environment with an emphasis on cutting-edge technology, professional excellence, and where your efforts will be recognised and rewarded, then apply now.
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.