Junior Software Developer - Belfast
Grafton Technology are pleased to be working in partnership with a leader in the energy market. This IT intensive business manages large amounts of sensitive data. The IT Systems are business critical and run on a 24/7 basis.
They are looking for a Software Support Developer to join their established IT team. The purpose of this role is to support the applications function, including support, maintenance and development services for a range of new and existing applications.
- 3rd level qualification in an IT or similar discipline
- 1+ years post graduate experience in a similar role, or a strong placement year during university
- Commercial experience using .NET, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with conflicting demands
- A team player who works well with others
- Passionate about technology and keen to learn new skills
The salary on offer for this role is £22000 - £26000
For more information, send your CV via the below link, or call Carol Donnelly on 02890 242824