Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a Key Account Administrator to start ASAP for a duration of approx. 6 months
Pay rate: £8.23 p/h
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Assist in handling both internal and external customer contacts to required quality levels, exceeding customer expectations and meeting all contractual SLAs and regulatory requirements for this team area.
- Contribute to the investigation and correction of accounts affected by the data quality projects, address instances of missed revenue and assist in returning accounts to steady state.
- Contribute to reporting on financial impact of project-generated work streams.
- Work to develop & improve our service to key account customers and contribute to the company's revenue and assurance measures.
- Establish and maintain rapport with our key account customers - listen to, analyse and translate customer feedback into service improvement initiatives.
- Work to maximise efficiency's, enhance the key account customer experience and improve the service provided.
- Sensitively engage with key account customers to understand issues and manage expectations.
- Ability to be clear, succinct and get the desired message across.
- Actively seek out and respond to customer feedback to improve levels of service and communication.
- Uphold quality values in responding to contacts and requests from Key Account customers in line with guidelines.
- Analyse and evaluate situations to ensure the best solution is implemented.
- Display flexibility, enthusiasm and creativity when confronted by problems.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI at the cost of £26.
A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER AT 10AM