Key Account Manager
Grafton Sales and Marketing are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading company within the Foodservice industry for a Key Account Manager. This is an exciting addition to our already successful Key Accounts team, and will play a vital role in the future growth of this channel.
The Key Account Manager role is ideal for a sales professional with a target driven and dynamic approach to account management and business development. The Key Account Manager will be presented with the opportunity to input into and strategically grow the share of key accounts across Ireland.
The Key Account Manager will be a real go-getter who is ambitious and possesses a proven track record of FMCG or foodservice key account sales success. In addition, you will have the ability to develop strong working relationships with both new and existing key accounts and have a flair for seeking out and winning new business.
This is an ideal position for an experienced Key Account Manager from an FMCG or Foodservice background to develop their career within Ireland's leading Foodservice company.
* Strong general education
* Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
* 3 years key account experience within a FMCG or Foodservice environment
* Proven track record in developing and winning major key account groups
* Tendering for large contracts and/or experience in major commercial negotiations
* Proven ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Effective communication skills and builds relationships at all levels easily
* Experience of working in cross functional teams & ability to problem solve
* Good IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office & a full and valid driving licence are also essential
The successful Key Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus a car and bonus.
The Key Account Manager will be covering Northern Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Key Account Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
If this Key Account Manager job is not quite what you are looking for, but you are interested in other roles in Sales and Marketing please check out the Grafton website on;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.