Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Catering Assistants - counter service, customer service, till and cashing, barista, deli counter prep and service, basic food preparation, clearing tables and washing dishes
- Kitchen Porter - General washing-up duties to include all tableware and kitchen equipment, ensuring all kitchen areas are clear of debris and conform to Health and Safety regulations, assisting the kitchen team with additional duties as and when required, sweeping, mopping and cleaning all floor and surface areas and Disposal of all waste
Essential Requirement for Catering Assistants
- Previous experience in a contract catering environment or high volume retail catering environment would be advantageous.
- Essential criteria for Kitchen Porters
- Can accurately follow instructions.
- Experience in the hospitality industry.
- Meticulous in detail.
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy weights.
- If you are interested in adding your details to this availability pool please upload your CV to the link or contact Laura Hagan on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.