Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require temporary Kitchen Porters and Catering Assistants for £7.05 (under 25) £7.50 (over 25) per hour for the first 12 weeks, thereafter £7.92 per hour.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £7.05/£7.50 p/h
13+ week's £7.92 p/h
Hours: Weekly shifts available Monday- Friday (usually between 8:30am-8.30pm)
- Previous experience in a contract catering environment (education or business industry contract) or high volume retail catering environment would be advantageous.
- Basic food preparation including deli prep & sandwich production
- Counter service/customer service
- Dishwashing, clearing tables etc.
- Dishes for restaurant ensure all cutlery crockery, glassware is clean, stored correctly, stock levels maintained and breakages reported.
- To maintain up to date records and checks e.g. temperature checks, food dated, labelled and packaged.
- Assist with the delivery and storage of food, equipment, cleaning materials and disposable items.
- Assist with stock taking.
- Operate a cash point, associated documentation in line with cash handling procedures.
- Assist with the sale of food, portion, package, label, chill and display for sale.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE WEDNESDAY 20TH SEPTEMBER AT 12 NOON.